Words cannot describe how happy and honoured I am to be nominated for this award. Thank you journeyaroundtheglobe. All you travellers please check out his blog, it’s very well written and marvellous presentation. I’ve been meaning to write this post for a while, but as you guys have notice I’ve stopped bloging for a while; life at university became a little hectic lately.
The criteria for accepting this award are:
•Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
• Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
• Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
• Share three ways that you like to help others.
• Nominate as many bloggers as you like.
3 ways I like to help others:
1) I do try and help those in need whenever I can, usually I listen to their problems and offer advice if possible.
2) I do a lot of charity event like fundraising, street collection or donations etc. I believe in taking those little steps to make a better world.
3) This might be a little strange to admit but I consider myself as a cheerful person who likes to make others happy when they feel down.
Here are the blogs I’d like to nominate for this award: