Ah! My second blog award! Thank you for the nomination Sarah from the Violet Keys. Would like to ask you guys to check out her blog, which is such a cute life style blog with amazing pictures!
Here are my answers to the questions given by Sarah:
- What inspires you to blog? – I started this blog to document my travel experiences across the world, not only that I find myself taking way too much pictures when I’m on holiday but I wanted something more than just a collection of images. Blog is the perfect platform to tell my fellow travelers about the sites/places that I’ve visited. Those experiences are often written from my very own personal perspective, so that’s the personal touch which travel guides cannot offer! Half way through working on my blog, I realised to document my life; the reason being that travelling is simply
NOTthe only passion I have. I love all aspects of life, being a foodie, shopaholic and finally a first year Law student!… I realised that I have given such a long answer to this question but to summarise, I guess it is my passion for life that inspires me to blog!
- If you could live anywhere in the world (or beyond) where would it be? –Mmm this is a difficult question because I love New York’s busy lifestyle but also envying a life in the Sunny Australia.
- If you could only eat one cake for the rest of your life, what would it be?-Easy. Black Forest Gateau.
- What Disney character would you be? – Cinderella probably. Because shoes are important to me.
- Marmite… lover or hater?- Hater.
- The one person that inspires you the most?- Elle Woods from Legally Blonde, it sounds silly I know but she motivates me to achieve my best in Law
- One thing about you that you have never mentioned on your blog? – the one thing I can think of at this moment might be that my boyfriend and I are no longer together … does that count?
- Favourite film… of all time? – Mean Girls
- Strangest or funniest thing a stranger has ever said to you? – A guy once came up to me during a fresher’s event: you look familiar. SMOOTH CHAT UP LINE THERE. It’s just creepy!
- Favourite book that you can read over and over again and it never gets old?- Baby Barrista’s book collection!