Incase any of you lovelies haven’t noticed my shiny new badge on the left hand side of my blog, yes I joined a new blog event hosted on WP called Share Your World. I love the idea of sharing something about me every week by answering a few questions being asked. A nice way for my readers to get to know me better, isn’t it?
If life was ‘just a bowl of cherries’… which fruit would you rather be..?
A strawberry, it’s my favourite fruit of them all, reminds me of summer which is also my favourite season!
If you could witness or physically attend any event past, present or future, what would it be?
Medival England or Dynasty China, I’m fascinated by them, would be cool to experience the life in court/ palace during that era. The former is a period I always loved reading about whereas the latter still remains quite mystical to me, having actually been to the forbidden city this summer; I wouldn’t mind to travel back in time to see what life must be like living there? 😛
If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
I would like to know what and where I will be in twenty years time, married? kids? ahh one can dream 😉
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Probably the colour light blue, no other reason than it’s actually one of my favourite colours and the fact it’s a colour of the sky, sea, also make me feel refreshed!
- Share Your World- 2013 Week 30 (theworldaccordingtolisalday.com)
- Share Your World-2013-Week-30 (woollymuses.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World! (mindofcarnage.com)
- Share Your World – 2013 Week 30 (sinkorsequim.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World – 2013, Week 30 (diabeticredemption.com)
- Share Your World-2013 Week 30 (sequimgirl.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World – Week 30 (jottingsandwritings.wordpress.com)